</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9963974?origin\x3dhttp://ikilusvm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 23, 2006



Part 1

I wake up in the wee hours, when the sun hasn't started to flaut its raidient rays over the vast ocean, shimmering the clam ocean waves. Casting its brilliance all over the earth as some of us fumble to get out of bed. I wake up to see the same setting just as any other day.

I try my best to fight the cobwebs that still bind me to my bed. I go to bathe, and perform the same routine every morning. While i patiently wait for the bus, i look at the variety of people around me. So many different characters. It makes me ponder what the future holds for each individual. As the bus drags itself towards my direction, i notice some more characters in the bus.

I take the first step up, immediatly i see many faces staring in my direction. Typical human instinct, inquisitive mind. I start to think about myself, how poorly i have performed, how much good have i done and contributed to this society of lies and decite.

I indulge in my own thinking, and i ask, what is life really all about? People say life is about pain, suffering. But however, i beg to differ. What happens to you is what you have done to yourself. People believe in fate, destiny. I say scrap it, why throw your life into something you know deep inside that doesnt exist?

What your future holds, is what you do now. Every minor detail, every deed you've done, it will reflect on you in the future. People who leave their pitiful lives in the cold steel hands of fate or destiny, tend to be low-downs in the future. Why? simply because you chose not to do anything, and to let nature take its course.

Letting nature take its course is another phrase i find utterly stupid, if you dont do anything, how would you know the outcome? If everyones decides to let nature take its course, everyone in the world now would be living in poverty. Suffering the inevitable pain of humanity.

So to those who read my entry, i really do hope you come to your senses and do something about your life. Don't let it go to waste, do something good for society.


Your father just blogged

DisClaimer

No real disclaimer, just that if you're a fucktard I really hope you'd just leave. =)

Then again, if you're unsure you can always ask me. =D

The One & ONLI

Christopher/Chris/Slut/Noob/Gay Slut/Biatch
1st of feb 1990

I like friends, family, green tea, guitar, going out with friends, going out with my baby, watching movies, Starbucks, coffee, Wine, Watching the television, playing my PSP and many many stuff. =D

I love Shar very very much.

Leaderboard Create your own Friend Test here


Well of WORDS




EXITS

- TP Aikido
- My story blog
- Asnim
- Chan
- Cindy
- CY
- Dila
- Germaine
- Guan Hua
- Gloria
- Hairth
- Iskandar
- Ivan
- Hakim
- Jane
- Jasmine
- Joanna
- JQ
- Kimberly
- LiLian
- Pei2
- Nafees
- Peiying
- QH
- Reb
- Sakinah
- Shar my baby
- Shenn
- SYC
- Sufiyan
- Syuz
- Sirong
- Tessa
- Terence
- Val
- Weishan
- Xs
- Zul


archives

  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007


  • credits

    Designer: %purplish.STEPS
    Editor: %purplish.STEPS
    Image: x
    Brushes: 1 ,2
    Adobe Photoshop


    eXTReMe Tracker